Federal, State, and Local Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental assessments and resource impact analyses in accordance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Clean Water Act Section 404 Permits for work in wetlands, streams, playas, lakes, rivers, springs and other water bodies.
- Permitting to establish wetland mitigation banks.
- Permitting for stream and wetland restoration projects.
- Biological Assessments/Biological Evaluations in accordance with Sections 7 and 10 of the Endangered Species Act.
- Acquisition of Special Use Permits for projects on federal land.
- State Stream Alteration, Water Rights and Water Quality permitting.
- Erosion control permits and stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPP).
- Assistance with County and Municipal zoning and planning ordinances.
Wetland and Riparian Services
- Wetlands, springs, playa, and stream channel delineations.
- Arid West delineation of intermittent and ephemeral channels, arroyos and washes.
- Jurisdictional and regulatory assessment of waters of the U.S.
- Assessment of farmed wetlands and irrigation induced wetlands.
- Assessment of streambank stability and proper functioning condition of riparian habitat.
- Remote inventory and mapping of wetland and riparian resources using high resolution airborne multispectral imagery, thermal imagery, and/or LIDAR.
- GPS surveying and management of GIS databases.
- Wetland functional assessment.
- Impact assessment and alternatives analysis.
- Mitigation design, planning and monitoring.
Biological and Resource Management
- Wildlife habitat mapping and plant community inventories.
- Migratory bird and raptor surveys.
- Wildlife monitoring studies.
- Threatened and Endangered (T&E) species surveys and assessments.
- Assessment of Management Indicator Species (MIS).
- Noxious weed surveys and treatment plans.
- Wildlife impact assessment and mitigation plans.
- Habitat restoration and conservation plans.
- Resource management plans (RMPs).
- On-site assistance and supervision during project construction.
- Environmental inspection and mitigation monitoring.
- Erosion, sediment control and revegetation monitoring.