Located in Providence, Utah, Frontier’s offices are approximately 75 miles north of Salt Lake City. Our location is in close proximity to Utah State University, affording us easy access the Merrill-Cazier Library, the Quinney Natural Resources Research Library, the Utah Water Resources Research Laboratory, the Utah Remote Sensing Laboratory, the USU Geographic Information Systems Laboratory, the Intermountain Herbarium, the Federal Documents Repository for the Intermountain Region, and other university facilities.
We maintain a professional staff of multidisciplinary scientists familiar with ongoing research and technological advances at the university. We also maintain an established network of collaborating firms and individuals with expertise in disciplinary fields that complement our capabilities. This arrangement permits us to provide our clients with state-of-the-art support in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Federal, State, and Local Regulatory Compliance
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 404 Permits for work in wetlands, streams, playas, lakes, rivers, springs and other water bodies.
- Regulatory assessments for determining jurisdictional vs. non-jurisdictional wetlands, ditches, ponds, playas, canals and stream channels.
- State permitting for stream channel modifications for flood control, bank stabilization, diversions and outfalls.
- Permitting for wetland and stream habitat restoration.
- Permitting to establish wetlands mitigation banks.
- Endangered species and migratory bird assessments for Section 404 permits.
- Coordination of Cultural Resources surveys for Section 404 permits.
- State Water Quality Certifications for Section 404 permits.
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans for Section 404 permits.
- Assistance with County and Municipal zoning and planning ordinances pertaining to wetlands, stream and other sensitive land features.
- Environmental documentation for baseline resource and impact assessments needed for compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Resource Management
- Commercial Industrial Development
- Resort Development
- Energy Development
- Public Utilities & Infrastructure
- Water Resources Development